maandag 2 februari 2009

My "what do you do when you don't scrap" LO/Mijn "wat doe je als je niet scrapt" LO

This is my LO for the challenge "What do you do when you don't scrap" at the Pimp-a-pumpkin forum. Well I read.....I can totally loose myself in a book.
The journaling says:
I'm very found of reading
I can dream away in the wonderfull world of Harry Potter
Cosy on the coach with a bouquet roman
laughing with a chicklits book
Get the chills with an exiting thriller
or leave a tear with a good romance
Totally out in my own world, far away of daily life
Just me and my book
Gorgeous isn't it!

I used some doodling on the LO too, only it's very hard to see. On the detail pictures it is. I used a Sakura glitter pen and dried up it wasn't that visabel at all :(

O yeah, I got shared first place with this one :) Together with yvonne.

Dit was mijn inzending voor de wedstrijd: "als je niet scrapt dan..." bij Pimp-a-Pumpkin je ziet het dan lees ik. Ik kan me helemaal "verliezen" in een boek. Heerlijk.
De journaling is:
Ik ben dol op lezen
Zo heerlijk wegdromen in de wereld van Harry Potter
Knus op de bank met een bouquetreeks flut romannetje
lachen met de chicklits boeken,
helemaal op gaan in een spannende thriller
of een traantje wegpinken bij een roman
Vertoeven in een eigen wereld, weg van de dagelijkse
beslommeringen, helemaal op gaan in het boek
Heerlijk toch!

Ik heb ook nog wat doodles gebruikt op de LO alleen zijn deze niet helemaal goed zichtbaar. Ik had een sakura glitterpen gebruikt en opgedroogd gaf het niet zo mooi zichtbaar effect ;(

O, ja. De uitslag. Een gedeelde 1e plaats samen met Yvonne.





Supplies:
Paper: Papicolor scrappaper, S.E.I. Chocolate
Flowers: old books, prima's, cricut flowers and chipboard
Journaling: computer generated
Others: paint, cricut


1 opmerking:

jandokan zei

Proficiat met je gedeelde eerste plaats:)
een mooie LO :D

Groetjes Anja
Be smart, make art.